SkinBONES

ABanjak

Apprentice
Hello everyone.. same story as all, used to play long ago. I used to be a wealthy player, so it is hard making the transition, LOL. I was Shiznoff on AOL Legends. Rares collector. My first ever shop was called Last Stop n Ingot Shop, started on that server. I ended up with a small customizeable 7x7 on LEGENDS on the Trammel Yew Moongate. Haha in my prime I was excited to obtain Blood Tile, etc. I was excited with the stealable rares, when they were here. Their currently is not a spot on the moongate like mine was, because their is a house behind it in the way right now. Like I was on the NE dirt of the gate. I'm not too far from it now though :)

I was excited to find this spot on UOF, IDOC one night. I was watching and fell asleep... woke up at like 3am OH CRAP.. checked and spot was their.

I keep to myself.. was a rares hunter on here.. so I have thieves.. stealth. etc.. looking for like people to help me out sometime, I'm a real noob. I want to be able to kill... oneday. murder murder. kill kill. I spend most my time stealthing around - privately.. My goal right now is to obtain Polar Bear Ethy, and Cellar Deed.. then work on a bigger house. Right, this one will be cool with a cellar!! Hook me upp lol.

NORTH CAROLINA - USA.
In real life, I am big into AIRCOOLED VOLKSWAGEN - Racing.. boring engine cases, etc.. PHOTOGRAPHY - GARDNING - SMOK

Gold sinks??? NAME CHANGE DEEED.. oh my want my name to be SkinBONES so bad, instead of SkinBones. Babbles on, really wish to change my name.... looking for hole in my floor to jump in, ugh cellar.

BTW, I don't like being PKed - I get grouchy