Skill/Stat cap?

Tachyon

Apprentice
Hello all. I am an old UO player from back in the days of T2A and UOR. I recently found this server and am enjoying returning to the game.

I was wondering though what the skill and stat caps are? Also is there a taming guide available?

DrSaso

Master
Stats are 225.
Skills are 700, I.e. 7xGM, but you can go up to 720 by purchasing power scrolls (105 110 115 120 in succession) but they're only for non combat skills :)

Taming.... I'm sure there are guides on the forum somewhere or someone might chime in :)

Glad you're enjoying your stay! Get yourself on the UOF discord server too as lots of people use it so can possibly get faster answers there :D

Tachyon

Apprentice
Ah cool. Just like I remember! Gonna have to redo some of my skills though. I have like 12 skills I was working on. :D

HighMage

Novice
Also, in case you haven;t discovered yet, you can have three accounts with 3 characters each. Each account has the same Young Player limits.

Tachyon

Apprentice
I wasn't aware multiple accounts were allowed. Explains the dude that had a gray character that was looting and stealing while his blue character would gate him out.