Should the GM whose the Manager of "PVP" on this shard be in the ZERG guild?

Should BLAIR the "PVP" Manager be allowed to "PVP" in THE zerg guild of server?

• No PVP manager should be unbiased

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bring up this question cause after witnessing EQMS trying to loot my guild (EBFS) house at like 630am Eastern time having some random unfriended person INSIDE the crib bagging up loot with a CREW of EQMS ready to gatewalk shit away. It makes me kind of wonder how exactly an unfriended person got through the teleporters. Too many questions.

I don't think the PVP manager of this shard should be in any guilds especially THE zerg guild.....allows too much bias and personal feelings on the matter. The PVP manager should be someone who is a top notch and avid dueler and PVP event coordinator. He/She should not be contributing to a ZERG guild who only wins fights that are DOUBLE the numbers in his/her favor.

Discuss!

Derwolf

Grandmaster
damn very #affected

who gives a fuck what guild he is in, the pvp manager better be in the field few times a week or he isn't doing their job. To say @Blair hasn't made pvp 10x better is laughable m8, you couldn't even 2 man sync because spell dmg was absolute trash, countless sallos fixes, random xplo timer LOL, + countless more. EB.FS reaching new levels of affected,i wonder who will be next member to post QQing about staff making pvp better on the shard?

damn very #affected

who gives a fuck what guild he is in, the pvp manager better be in the field few times a week or he isn't doing their job. To say @Blair hasn't made pvp 10x better is laughable m8, you couldn't even 2 man sync because spell dmg was absolute trash, countless sallos fixes, random xplo timer LOL, + countless more. EB.FS reaching new levels of affected,i wonder who will be next member to post QQing about staff making pvp better on the shard?

Then there should be more than ONE "PVP' Manager

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Then there should be more than ONE "PVP' Manager

then why not suggest that in the op? its pretty obvious you are staff bashing and no one looted your gh. hookah was friended to your gh dropped 2evs in the house and looted some armor off of the bodies. Try writing up a serious suggestion post before flaming the "client & server server issues" section.

inb4movedtopvpsection

then why not suggest that in the op? its pretty obvious you are staff bashing and no one looted your gh. hookah was friended to your gh dropped 2evs in the house and looted some armor off of the bodies. Try writing up a serious suggestion post before flaming the "client & server server issues" section.

inb4movedtopvpsection

you act like your words got weight?
ill just leave this up and let people that AINT in the ZERG guild in question voice their opinions as well....
I wonder how long itll be until you jump the eqms ship for another guild that will allow you to get richer....I imagine as soon as you cant control the faction vendors anymore and make a killing off selling regs
once half hearted always half hearted.
youre almost as comical as T from Da Hood

Derwolf

Grandmaster
you act like your words got weight?
ill just leave this up and let people that AINT in the ZERG guild in question voice their opinions as well....
I wonder how long itll be until you jump the eqms ship for another guild that will allow you to get richer....I imagine as soon as you cant control the faction vendors anymore and make a killing off selling regs
once half hearted always half hearted.
youre almost as comical as T from Da Hood

it makes more sense than your OP and your 1 sentence rambles lol

lollo

Grandmaster
EBFS are way too #affected for being a 1 week old guild. Did you guys seriously beat them so badly in such a short amount of time?

Did I hear right they teamed up with the COM scumbags to have a chance? Enemy factions teaming up? Like seriously? And they're crying about corrupt staff hahahah

clutchxo

Grandmaster
I bring up this question cause after witnessing EQMS trying to loot my guild (EBFS) house at like 630am Eastern time having some random unfriended person INSIDE the crib bagging up loot with a CREW of EQMS ready to gatewalk shit away. It makes me kind of wonder how exactly an unfriended person got through the teleporters. Too many questions.

I don't think the PVP manager of this shard should be in any guilds especially THE zerg guild.....allows too much bias and personal feelings on the matter. The PVP manager should be someone who is a top notch and avid dueler and PVP event coordinator. He/She should not be contributing to a ZERG guild who only wins fights that are DOUBLE the numbers in his/her favor.

Discuss!
Sounds like your blaming a GM for having people in your house taking your shit?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
EBFS are way too #affected for being a 1 week old guild. Did you guys seriously beat them so badly in such a short amount of time?

Did I hear right they teamed up with the COM scumbags to have a chance? Enemy factions teaming up? Like seriously? And they're crying about corrupt staff hahahah

just pay the 200k jesus its so much easier than sucking glutts dick for the last 3 weeks and not even getting a like back in return.

lollo

Grandmaster
I got 2 reds in EQMS since 1+ years, never paid The 200k fee. No i'm not black.

Try again

Malkraven

Grandmaster
i vote no he shouldn't be in a zerg but him and rest of males should do this off there own backs. you cant tell the guy who he plays with he is a normal UO player who plays UO as he see's fit, with who he see's fit and gives up alot of his play time to improve the server.

Kilike

Grandmaster
ahh now i understand why you have so much butthurt lol..... dont spose you are goin to share your reds names?
I always laugh when he posts anything. The same scrub who used to ***** and moan about eqms, now sucks their dick, like it's his job.

Also remember dirting his tamer on my dexxer while on booty island. Since we've all forgot about that horrible place that never opened, that means I was on foot.

Sent from my SM-G900P

lollo

Grandmaster
I always laugh when he posts anything. The same scrub who used to ***** and moan about eqms, now sucks their dick, like it's his job.

Also remember dirting his tamer on my dexxer while on booty island. Since we've all forgot about that horrible place that never opened, that means I was on foot.

Sent from my SM-G900P

I'm gonna ask you again since you are a fucking *: please quote me bitching about EQMS.

Sure I did not ALWAYS agree with @GluttonySDS but so what? I'm in good terms with him and always have been, i play with EQMS once in a while and have fun. When I don't play with them I have fun anyways. Don't see a problem with this. But maybe you do, since you're very "special"

And yeah, I don't even remember this, but maybe you killed me on booty while i was still training my meta (lvl 4 or lvl 5 at best) while it was being ganked by titans. Well, this happened 1 year ago, congrats?

Honestly, my tamer gets succesfully pkd once every 15-20 hours of gameplay, not even joking. I think i died 1v1 a grand total of 2 times (once to Flube in shame 5, once to you aparently).
The aussies tried to get me 2 times this weekend, one time ended with one of them running away after 2 unsuccesful tries, the other one ended with Ibrahimovich something getting killed (cut his head, sold back for 1gp cause i appreciate the few times people don't call in on me)

@Malkraven right now i'm mostly using googlemyname (solo red, 3 power cunts statted me like 2 weeks ago in despise while i was overweight, fucking sallos not showing weight and fuck myself looting bandages off of newbs lol) and Hussein Fatal who is my EQMS gank mage

btw @Kilike if you're so sure i suck we can try again anytime, 250k and up

Kilike

Grandmaster
I'm gonna ask you again since you are a fucking *: please quote me bitching about EQMS.

Sure I did not ALWAYS agree with @GluttonySDS but so what? I'm in good terms with him and always have been, i play with EQMS once in a while and have fun. When I don't play with them I have fun anyways. Don't see a problem with this. But maybe you do, since you're very "special"

And yeah, I don't even remember this, but maybe you killed me on booty while i was still training my meta (lvl 4 or lvl 5 at best) while it was being ganked by titans. Well, this happened 1 year ago, congrats?

Honestly, my tamer gets succesfully pkd once every 15-20 hours of gameplay, not even joking. I think i died 1v1 a grand total of 2 times (once to Flube in shame 5, once to you aparently).
The aussies tried to get me 2 times this weekend, one time ended with one of them running away after 2 unsuccesful tries, the other one ended with Ibrahimovich something getting killed (cut his head, sold back for 1gp cause i appreciate the few times people don't call in on me)

@Malkraven right now i'm mostly using googlemyname (solo red, 3 power cunts statted me like 2 weeks ago in despise while i was overweight, fucking sallos not showing weight and fuck myself looting bandages off of newbs lol) and Hussein Fatal who is my EQMS gank mage

btw @Kilike if you're so sure i suck we can try again anytime, 250k and up
Lol, so much salt. Take a breath kid. It's going to be ok. You're a shit tier nobody, who can't even kill an unmounted dexxer with a meta and a mare 1v1.

I sure as hell don't care enough to go through your posts to find you crying about eqms. Keep sucking on glutts dick while you can.

Sent from my SM-G900P

lollo

Grandmaster
Lol, so much salt. Take a breath kid. It's going to be ok. You're a shit tier nobody, who can't even kill an unmounted dexxer with a meta and a mare 1v1.

I sure as hell don't care enough to go through your posts to find you crying about eqms. Keep sucking on glutts dick while you can.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Is this a dodge? Allright, well noted with thanks. Keep masturbating to that one time you supposedly killed me.

Bye Felicia

halygon

Grandmaster
Just found this. Who staff is and what they are allowed to do is directly by @Shane and only @Shane.

Our staff does not abuse powers to help players (in their guild or others).

/Threadlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.