WTS Selling Rare House Spot, Brit Farmland

Yewguards

Expert
Selling House Spot next to Brit Bridge and Stables. PM me best offer! It's a great vendor spot, great potential plot and near everything you need.

mtt92b.jpg

sqoxfp.jpg

Yewguards

Expert
Still selling! Please do not make your offer based upon storage or building size. This is more for someone who wants to be a prime pvp or foot traffic spot.

lollo

Grandmaster
Classic small Tower is worthless For pvp (no telepads).

Not even 100% sure a custom 7x7 will fit

Bromista

Grandmaster
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought a custom 7x7 will sometimes fit where a classic will not. Instead of the other way around, meaning that if a classic is placed it is guaranteed to hold a custom 7x7?

We need UO Neitzsche aka @wreckognize to clarify, for he knows all.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
if you look at the picture you can see that the only reason that stone tower fits is because it doesn't have steps all along the front of it like a 7x7. There's a tree one tile in front of the tower that would disallow the steps of a 7x7, so no custom will fit in that spot.

On the bright side, the small stone tower right in front of the luxurious SS guildhouse sold last week for 800k and it also won't fit a custom. So 800k-1m is about the going rate for this small stone tower.

Also one last thing I will say is that small stone tower is great for a PvP house if you have a cellar.

lollo

Grandmaster
if you look at the picture you can see that the only reason that stone tower fits is because it doesn't have steps all along the front of it like a 7x7. There's a tree one tile in front of the tower that would disallow the steps of a 7x7, so no custom will fit in that spot.

On the bright side, the small stone tower right in front of the luxurious SS guildhouse sold last week for 800k and it also won't fit a custom. So 800k-1m is about the going rate for this small stone tower.

Also one last thing I will say is that small stone tower is great for a PvP house if you have a cellar.

Yeah but cellar deed is 2 or 3 mil lol

For that price i'll sell my custom 2 screens from there, on the road and where there is actually more pvp than in the back of the stables where this Tower is

Yewguards

Expert
Back from a long absence. Highest bid was 800k, I'll closely monitor this thread and my mailbox for best offers. Please bid based upon location and not just value of house.

Thanks!