Selling 13 x 16 plot next to Dungeon Hythloth SOLD to Poon Doctor

Adrock

Neophyte
I am selling this great plot next to dungeon Hythloth. This would be a great house to mine out of or vend or anything you might want. If interested reply to the post and see if we can deal I have seen houses like this sell in terrible locations for upwards of 500k with a terrible location. I would like to get 500k for it but I will consider other offers if bidding goes higher in 24 hours.

View attachment 309

Last edited by a moderator:

Adrock

Neophyte
so far 450 is all thats been offered I would like to let it run for 24 hrs. But I would deffinently want to get 500k for it. but we will see it might do 450 if that all it brings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adrock

Neophyte
I also wanted to mention this might be able to put down a 14 x 16 looking from one side it should be possible but im not sure don't want to test it.
But so far your the only post so far.

Adrock

Neophyte
I apologize but I don't have any use for donation coins and the lowest I am willing to go is 450,000 but it looks like since it hasn't sold yet I will keep it up till I get a minimum bid of 450k which was lower then I originally wanted to get of 500k. But since that was the highest bid I am just going to sell it out right for 450K

milkyteat

Expert
Hey Adrock, the man is offering you 505k worth of a bid (at least). You can take the donation coins and sell them on forums for 180-200k...you will sell them fast. No joke, they sell quick especially during the holidays.

Just trying to help

Adrock

Neophyte
I do apologize I am unfamiliar with the games monetary system and yes I will except your offer give me a time you can be on and we can make the exchange Poon Doctor. And thank you Milkyfeet for the info

Adrock

Neophyte
I haven't heard nothing back from Poon Doctor so I still want to let everyone know its still for sale. Asking price is 500k buy out. This is a great plot.

Adrock

Neophyte
I have spoken to Poon Doctor I believe he is buying the plot so this auction might be closing once I get a reply