Safe mining

berticus

Grandmaster
Lots of places. Having hiding is so valuable. And a nice recall macro.

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

berticus

Grandmaster
Mark a rulebook of any cave with a forge, bond yourself a beetle, get your gangsta on

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Also note that on UOF, you can mine the little rocks you see throughout the countryside, including scattered in towns. I know several people will wander through Trinsic mining up all the rocks and smelt them on their cycle back through the town. They all respawn by the time they're done with the loop, smelting and banking.

trevoriv

Neophyte
Minoc is good for mining either in town mining the little rocks as above or the east minoc mines. Don't do it though as that's my patch...

Bapes

Adept
Also note that on UOF, you can mine the little rocks you see throughout the countryside, including scattered in towns. I know several people will wander through Trinsic mining up all the rocks and smelt them on their cycle back through the town. They all respawn by the time they're done with the loop, smelting and banking.

And whats the licencing fee that the TTC charges them to do this? ;)

BTW, I've just moved in directly south of your landsman's house just outside the city gates. No hello, no welcome muffins, nothing. :(

Gamergirl

Journeyman
Had no idea! thank u.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
You get pretty damn good ore to ice gotten good amount of nice colors that way

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

ShinPi

Grandmaster
I mine the Moongates when i don't feel like being bothered. Bond you a beetle have you a macro set to a forge and bam rock to rock gate to gate recall out when full come right back by the time your done with cycle the first moon gate is ready again just rinse and repeat :) bailout digging

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
And whats the licencing fee that the TTC charges them to do this? ;)

BTW, I've just moved in directly south of your landsman's house just outside the city gates. No hello, no welcome muffins, nothing. :(
So long as you're not mining Crescent Mountain or anything from a boat, you're safe. :D

And sorry for not welcoming you to the neighborhood. We've been a bit busy putting two-bit pirates in their place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexington

Grandmaster
At least it has the bank now. Anyone else remember Cove pre-bank? No? Because no one went there.

I remember I was a miner and owned a small house outside the gate... had to run the Vesper every time I needed anything. Got to know some really good friends mining those walls.