Remove please

Lexington

Grandmaster
Re: Robe of Forever ( Blessed)

Chuea said:
Starting Bid 2.7 Million. No buyout.

Was 15,000 donation coins.

I will set a auction end time if the thread gets some bids.

I hold the right to not sell the item. Knowing that, Happy Bidding! I don't think one has sold yet.

Good luck!

IRC=Chuea

My guess is that no one is responding because you are not serious about selling... Were you just looking for a price check on this item? Reason I’m asking is because I have one of these too...! I'd be interested in a price check if anyone knows what its worth.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster

These run 3+ mil. With high end stuff like this it's all about either finding the right buyer or just selling it for what you can get. They will only go up in price since there is a limited number, they look rad, and no more will be introduced to the server, ever.

Chuea

Apprentice

BUMP. Added picture and set the auction to No reserve.

I am 100% serious about selling!

Lexington

Grandmaster

Chuea said:

I'll give you the 15,000 donation coins for it... thats 2.5 mil or so @ todays prices.

Lexington

Grandmaster

Lexington said:
Chuea said:

I'll give you the 15,000 donation coins for it... thats 2.5 mil or so @ todays prices.

Do we have a deal :)

Lexington

Grandmaster

Chuea said:
Starting Bid 2.7 Million. No buyout.

Was 15,000 donation coins. The robe can change colors once every 24 hours between brown, red, and black.

I will set a auction end time if the thread gets some bids.

The item will be sold NO RESERVE! Knowing that, Happy Bidding! I don't think one has sold yet.

Good luck!

IRC=Chuea

Still selling this...? I'm serious about the 15,000 donation coins. Seeing how no one other than me bid it's probably a good deal for you, as this was not a sought after item and it's probally depreciated.

Chuea

Apprentice

Nope. Bid is below starting amount.

I will just keep it.

Lament

Master

first time i've seen one of these selling, and i personally think 15k donos is an underbid

Bromista

Grandmaster

Not involved with the sale of this robe in any way. However...when it was available I thought the robe was ugly, just like I thought ethy reptalons were ugly. Funny how items that are no longer available become a lot more attractive!

Point being: not once ever has an item depreciated that was not highly sought after and is no longer available. That makes the item in question that much more valuable imo.