WTS REDUCED - Small Stone Tower on Dagger Island (ICE)

BoPeep

Apprentice
Beautiful Small Tower on Dagger (Ice) Island on the water. Perfect home for budding Pirate.

Contact BoPeep in IRC , here, or in Game.

125k or best offer

EDIKKBB.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nedylean

Neophyte
I think I like...
I'm still a young player though and only had 3 days to farm some money together :D
but I would be happy if we can make a deal.

Once I managed to fix these weird freezing problems I am experiencing hard since the tournament earlier, I am going to check it out.
After that I can make you an offer :)

BoPeep

Apprentice
Still up for sale. I'm not in a big hurry, so no problem there. I do have one alliance member considering it at the moment, but haven't heard back from them today.

I think I like...
I'm still a young player though and only had 3 days to farm some money together :D
but I would be happy if we can make a deal.

Once I managed to fix these weird freezing problems I am experiencing hard since the tournament earlier, I am going to check it out.
After that I can make you an offer :)

BoPeep

Apprentice
You are lucky. I just logged out but I thought I should refresh one more time :)

When your ready you can find me at Skara bank. or in IRC Chat to track me down.

Note that you wont be able to buy the house until your not Young anymore. And you also need to hav a total of 1200 skill points between all your characters on the same account.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoPeep

Apprentice
One way to get the skill points is to create a 2nd character and buy up skill points from all the NPCs in town until it's maxed out (700 pts) on random skills, which you can then turn down and fix later. Typically runs around 6000-7000 gold to buy them.

Nedylean

Neophyte
Ok... then I am ready in about 23 hours or so..
I already made a crafter I can buy some more skills with then, thank you for the info.

I locked my skills with like 2 skill points left before leaving young status cause I am a ***** when it comes to PKs :eek:

Wizx13

Grandmaster
When your ready you can find me at Skara bank. or in IRC Chat to track me down.

Note that you wont be able to buy the house until your not Young anymore. And you also need to hav a total of 1200 skill points between all your characters on the same account.
Just fyi they changed that rule. Ive sold 3 houses to young tag players. [emoji573]