racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

xplozive

Neophyte
das juden is kinda racist since the guy is arab and its clearly a name to hurt ppl because its in german.... can u do something about this change his name atleast?

besttherewas

Grandmaster
While we're at it, let's get trammel cranking.

Toughen up princess.

Ps you do realise ultima online involves murder?... Cutting someone up with a sword and taking their severed head is far more brutal than 'racism'. Geeze I hate it when people get all PC because the media tells them too... LOGIC PEOPLE!!

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
It's UO you are playing with some of the most pathetic scum bag mother fuckers in the gaming world. Just know when you see someone with a stupid name like that, that it is about 99.9% likely to be a fat 28 y/o bald zit faced hair lipped virgin sitting in his mommies house depressed about how he was stomped every day in school. When you realize that it will make you laugh.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
It's UO you are playing with some of the most pathetic scum bag mother fuckers in the gaming world. Just know when you see someone with a stupid name like that, that it is about 99.9% likely to be a fat 28 y/o bald zit faced hair lipped virgin sitting in his mommies house depressed about how he was stomped every day in school. When you realize that it will make you laugh.
Hey man, I don't have a hare lip. =[

Edit: Caught it.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Oh god. Seriously play a trammel shard.

You're a grown man and you're complaining about seeing a name in game every now and then... Sheesh.

Are you the sort of person who writes into TV stations over a PG13 advert offending your pretty trammel eyes and ears?

zoneseek

Novice
Policing character names is a slippery slope. As soon as people get the scent that staff will force name change people, they will try to use it as a way to screw with people they don't like. Oh snap, ive been killed by "mr asshole" 5 times that's it im pissed now so im going to report his name and force him to use a different one. That's what the majority of name complaints end up being.

Could even be the case with the OP.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
WDUOc.gif

Hanebu

Master
Wow... It is german. It is spelled wrong.
And it has nothing to do with racism...
Would you be offende if my char is called "a muslim" or "a christian"?

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
OMG dew. I almost choked and spat out my drink watching that.

Seriously trammies just complain about everything.

Next it'll be the word 'German' offends them because they gassed 6 million innocents back in 1940.

Status
Not open for further replies.