quick question for farming

cazec274

Journeyman
Just finished my provoker/archer and was looking for a place to farm the most gold/ items. I usually so titans but looking to move on to better things. What are the best things you've found to farm solo for gold and items like weapons and ss.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
When i used to farm for gold i really liked Khaldun, u get alot of gold on the cultists of khaldun with ss chance and good weapon drop and body paint, then u have the undead knights wich drop also alot of gold and chance of ancient armour and good weapons.
Then u have the Guardians of doom and the blood deamons who also drop good gold and magic weapons., the ancient liches = good gold and chance of black dye tub and sandals.
And the Khaldun boss, who drops around 4700 gold and a chance on the red spell book.

Khaldun is perfect for a archer/provo, you just have to be carefull of other players as everybody is grey out there, but there never where that many players as in other dungeons, so after a while farming there u start to know the players who come there often and u know what there up to.

As a mage provo i used to recal every 15 mins or so, to bank the gold when i was almost overloaded 12k or so, and with items u could get even more.
As a provo /archer u kill the mobs way faster, so you can make a nice chunk of gold there.

pass-phrase to enter Khaldun is Fallax Veramocor Malum

edit, some mobs can still be hard to provo at gm in Khaldun, i think when i had 110 provo things started to get really easy out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

stunoma.

Grandmaster
Also a useful tip is trying to spawn a paragon guardian and luring it down to the cultist room. It kills everything ultra fast and you'll make a lot of gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk