Question about feeding your fish in your Aquarium

Evil Jezus

Expert
It says I need one bottle of fish per unit...Is each fish a unit? and how come I can't seem to put water inside my fish tank from my water jugs?

Yoar

Adept
You can buy fish food at fisherman NPCs (they look like red bottles) and yeah, each bottle is one unit. You need to drag the red bottles onto your aquarium to feed the fish. The same works for jugs of water, just drag the jug onto the aquarium and a unit of water will be added to it.

You need to feed/water your aquarium every 48 hours. You can't actually see how much food/water they need though. But the method that I use seems to work: 8 units of water and 3 units of food every 48 hours. Now if you get an event saying "your aquarium looks worse than before", then add 4 units of food instead of 3. Single click the aquarium to view the events, if there are any.

Good luck ;)

Kiki

Grandmaster
OK, so I have a fish but the aquarium says it can't hold the fish. Water in the tank, food, but won't take the fish.

Help.

Yoar

Adept
OK, so I have a fish but the aquarium says it can't hold the fish. Water in the tank, food, but won't take the fish.

Help.
I'm having the same problem! I've heard other people having troubles with this too. I also haven't had any deaths in my fish tanks, eventhough I have been neglecting them from time to time. I think something might be wrong with the aquariums...