Question about dexxer talisman.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
So I finally got around to starting my meta dexxer. I got the 30 vanqs on the stone, now I need to kill the 100 mobs. What are the easiest to do for that? And also, how/when/where does the arch daemon spawn?

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Demons are pretty easy. I killed those and liches. Normal liches don't count I think, but if you run into any paragon ones or normal lich lords/ancient liches, I'm pretty sure those will count. Just make sure you have a slayer weapon for each, makes it way easier.

Arch demon spawns in Wrong. There is a teleporter on the east side I think which leads to an empty room that is solely for the Arch Demon. It spawns every 6 hours or so automatically. Everyone camps it though so as soon as it spawns it usually dies super fast - gotta really be watching that place if you want your talisman.

Also make sure after you collect the 100 mobs but before you go kill the Arch Demon that you go back to the quest statue and accept the final quest (to kill the arch demon).

DocOp

Expert
In addition, keep in mind that when you need the blood you need only land a hit on the beastie. I'm pretty sure staying alive after is necessary. He has an aoe blood splat spell I think. Idk, my character was being rebuilt so I smacked him and hid in the corner. Not ashamed about it either. Also, the 100 kills is probably the easiest part. Next time you do a champ, like rikktor is perfect. Group up with some of your peeps. You'll blast right through that. Gl to you and happy hunting

Bubbles

Master
In addition, keep in mind that when you need the blood you need only land a hit on the beastie. I'm pretty sure staying alive after is necessary. He has an aoe blood splat spell I think. Idk, my character was being rebuilt so I smacked him and hid in the corner. Not ashamed about it either. Also, the 100 kills is probably the easiest part. Next time you do a champ, like rikktor is perfect. Group up with some of your peeps. You'll blast right through that. Gl to you and happy hunting
Lol I did samething

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Young Star

Grandmaster
If you are not right next to him the only thing that will really kill you is the demon fire. If he targets you with it you will have "Demon Fire" above your head and you will need to run off screen to get the flames to not 1 hit kill you. Don't bring any expensive gear with you when actually fighting him you will die more often then not. His other attacks are AoE but staying outside the range is easy enough.

Everyone keeps saying you have to be alive when he dies. This is simply not true. In fact I don't think I have been alive any of the 4 times I did this.

I posted a video guide on how to do the quest in the "Guides" section. Even in the video of the fight you can see I am just sitting there as a ghost when the fight ends and I still get the blood. I just run in, hit him and die. Then stood there as a ghost staring at him for 5+ minutes until he was dead and I got my blood.

Young Star

Grandmaster
You have to be at the propet stage of the quest to get it. It drops in your bag and camnot be moved. You can only click it to add to the quest stone.