Provocation above 100?

Is it worth it to get provo above 100? I haven't had any issues provoking undead with silver instruments. Would I have issues provoking balrons with balron damnation at 100?

What are Provo powerscrolls good for? Just curious as I have only used Provo at undead locations on liches etc. I have failed on things such as the skeletal dragon and ancient LL or regular LL. At champs I have had no failures for anything.

My current template is
100 archery
100 tactics
100 magery
100 meditation
100 music
100 provocation
100 hiding

Memphist

Grandmaster
With more then 100 Provocationskill you dont fail on higher mobs so often. That means if you can get 120 Provo take it :)

Xigam

Journeyman
I've raised from 100 to 110 provo.. I mostly notice the difference on balrons, anchient wyrms, and ancient liches.. (using GM instrument)

Livid

Expert
You get a total of 720 skill points when using powerscrolls as well. So if you raise provo to 120 you don't have to sacrifice any of your other skills. I have 115 on my guy and almost never fail. Though sometimes a paragon ancient wyrm to a normal one will fail. (However I just use a silver instrument for everything) I'd say at least 110 is worth it. Plus then you get to be an Elder Rouser, which just sounds cool. :p