Provo Tamer

JackPalance

Master
Hi all,

I am back to UO after about a decade long break. I am mostly interested in PVM using a provo/tamer/mage. What would be the best bet for starting skills and stats?

Thanks in advance

Jack Palance

Young Star

Grandmaster
mage, med, music, provo, taming,lore, vet. As you get provo, taming, and lore built to 120s you can sacrifice some med or something like 90 mage 70 med.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
For PVM use 100/100/25 (STR/INT/DEX)...the dex will make for slightly faster bandages for Vet, but you are better off with the more mana for heals/etc.

Swayze

Grandmaster
For PVM use 100/100/25 (STR/INT/DEX)...the dex will make for slightly faster bandages for Vet, but you are better off with the more mana for heals/etc.

I disagree. 90 str, 75 int, 60 dex. The dex for vet is critical. Magery is a secondary tool.

dobber

Grandmaster
different situations favor different builds. its more about your play style and preference

dobber

Grandmaster
how useful is that 60 dex for a champ/rda with multiple tamers when your own pets never take more than 10% damage and are always moving around?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Don't forget you can skip lore while raising taming, so long as you have no interest in using pets until finished. You won't be able to command...but your tames auto follow upon success. That means you can free up extra skill pts for magery skills or peace skills to aid your leveling.

Kilike

Grandmaster
soloing the higher end paragons I would suggest higher dex with vet. However if you're mostly doing spawns and rdas with a group you can actually get by with 25 dex and no vet. Allowing you to go 120tame/lore, provo. And putting the rest into wrestling for the dexxer pks you will face.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk