Egg Shells

Eggshells.jpg

Broken Clock

BrokenClock.jpg

Broken Furniture

BrokenFurniture2.jpg

Metal Box (Golden)

MetalBox.jpg

I also have some large and small dirty pans, fork and knives...

Anyone know the value if any on these items?

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Metal boxes are worth the most out of all of that. Wooden bow isn't a rare at all. The broken clock is meh; you can get 'em as junk from fishing SOSes. Pans aren't worth all that much, unless it's someone willing to pay a lot to have 'em now (although they're easy to get). Eggshells and broken furniture is pretty good, too. Thing is, EVERYONE knows how to get these rares nowadays; it isn't like in the beginning of the shard.

Can't give you prices 'cause of that, but maybe the rarity factor will help in pricing it.

Metal boxes are worth the most out of all of that. Wooden bow isn't a rare at all. The broken clock is meh; you can get 'em as junk from fishing SOSes. Pans aren't worth all that much, unless it's someone willing to pay a lot to have 'em now (although they're easy to get). Eggshells and broken furniture is pretty good, too. Thing is, EVERYONE knows how to get these rares nowadays; it isn't like in the beginning of the shard.

Can't give you prices 'cause of that, but maybe the rarity factor will help in pricing it.

ok thanks, at least that gives me a heads up. Is the broken clock the exact same signature as the one you fish up?

Bomby

Grandmaster
Hey how about fire horns? I used to see them all the time. I haven't seen any in a while. Makes me think they stopped spawning

Amsterdamaged

Apprentice
How much these metal boxes sell for? Got quite a few from mib chest fishing including verite/valorite/ice white. Would love to know the price.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
The metal chests from ancient SOSes can sometimes spawn as super rare colors - aka, not the typical ore colors. You'll see colors like faction sigil purple, ranger armor green, and of course the ice whites.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
The metal chests from ancient SOSes can sometimes spawn as super rare colors - aka, not the typical ore colors. You'll see colors like faction sigil purple, ranger armor green, and of course the ice whites.

do you have any idea of odds on how many ancient ss = 1 special color chest ( not white) ??