PKs in town..why

Struan

Expert
I went to Bucs the other day and it is dead...which got me thinking.

Why are reds allowed in town with civilized, friendly blues?

Ok yes, true. There are town thieves but every beautiful forest has a pile of shit hidden in it somewhere.

mynameis

Adept
reds in town are being friendly, why should they not be allowed by guards? ppl do a good enough job keeping them out as it is

Lexington

Grandmaster
I went to Bucs the other day and it is dead...which got me thinking.

Why are reds allowed in town with civilized, friendly blues?

Ok yes, true. There are town thieves but every beautiful forest has a pile of shit hidden in it somewhere.

A lot of people fought long and hard to have the reds in town, me included. Of course I’ve never brought mine as I'd be dead in a minute.... I suck at the moment... :( The reds can't attack innocents but can freely be attacked. I'd be careful when attacking though as they are either really good at PVP or will come back with guided/faction healers.

I'd guess Bucs is dead cause it's a grey only area...???

Last edited by a moderator:

Metalhead-

Master
Give it time and you'll appreciate the honesty that comes with the red names you see. A blue can and/or will steal from you, murder you, and scam you. When you see a red you know what you get. When you see a blue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Struan

Expert
I'm not complaining, I just wondered what the scoop was or if there was some big reason why it is that way. Sounds like its been this way for some time.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I'm not complaining, I just wondered what the scoop was or if there was some big reason why it is that way. Sounds like its been this way for some time.

I think it was in part due to Factions... allowing the red faction members to continue to fight in town!?!?

Metalhead-

Master
The main people calling for it were EQMS. When target closest was nerfed they lost all interest in playing here because that's all they did. So the +15 or so people that would have joined. Didn't. Which is fine by me. Who wants to watch a bunch of people running in a straight line spamming meteor swarm and holding down a target key?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk