Phase shift activate/deactivate - could use your help figuring out new suspended cooldown mechanics!

baddie

Master
these scripts will work, but can't be perfected until i make a set of timers according to the new suspended relic cooldown mechanics, which i can't really put my finger on.

to set this up, you need to record a new macro and double click your talisman.
1. change my "useobject 0x41f32f8e" serial to your talisman's serial.
2. change all my talisman gump serials "0x1b9a37b1" to your talisman's gump serial. don't mess with the "1" and "0" that comes after that number.

as of now, you can activate/deactivate a relic with only 3 actions, then in two minutes you get two more actions. but shortly after 2 minutes you will get 3 actions? i don't know, cant figure it out... just don't swap this shit more than twice in two minutes and youre good.

if you have the EXACT cooldown mechanic timers figured out (i dont care about general), i can try to write in timers to prevent the macro from activating/deactivating other relics because of cooldowns and creating a whole fuckin mess.

i'm not sure if the number of relics affects the buttons, but if you're not running 4 relics then you might need to change the "1" and "4" numbers. just record a macro pushing those buttons and steam will give you the answer.

Code:
//phase activate
//by baddie
//1.0
//make sure phase shift is your bottom-most relic in the talisman gump
if @listexists 'phase on'
headmsg '-Phase already on!' 88
stop
else
headmsg '-Activating Phase Shift-' 88
endif
useobject 0x41f32f8e