Pet stats and "how do you rate a good pet"

Riversilk

Master
Hi!

Can anyone help me fill the min/max values of these pets? (So i can finally make a little guide about high level pets, to put in the wiki maybe?)
Min values will be useful to know the absolute value of a new tamed pet.

(values are min/max)
Drake - STR-Hits:???/??? DEX-Stam:???/??? INT-Mana:???/???
Young Dragon - STR-Hits:???/550 DEX-Stam:???/105? INT-Mana:???/475?
Dragon - STR-Hits:???/825 DEX-Stam:???/??? INT-Mana:???/475
White Wyrm - STR-Hits:???/760 DEX-Stam:???/125? INT-Mana:???/425?
Nightmare - STR-Hits:???/525 DEX-Stam:???/105 INT-Mana:???/125

Did i miss any important high level pet actually used in game?

The last info i would like to know is how much you value each stat to obtain an overall rating for the pets...
Assuming the important stats when looking for a pet are
- Hits (which can by different from STR)
- STR
- DEX (stamina is always = dex)
- INT (mana is always = int)

I could say, for a dragon/young dragon the most imporant stats of all is Hits points, followed by STR and INT (about 2/3 of value of hit points each). DEX is the last, which accounts for a minimal part in overall dragon rating.
For a drake i'd ignore completely INT since draked don't cast spells.
For a WW i'd value Hits/STR and INT about as equal, since WW don't breathe fire (having larger HP pools is only for soaking damage, not for breath damage) and their damage comes from attacks/spells.

what do you think? Even if you don't have exact stats rating, i'd like to know from you professional tamers how do you rate a pet... when a pet is "meh" or "good" or "wonderful" (obviously other than finding a perfect stats pet :p )

With all these info (min/max stats plus stat ratings) i could even make a nice tool (like http://www.uocraft.com/taming/pet-power-calculator) where you can put in your pet stats and it gives you a general rating... It could be useful for everyone!

Hope you agree with me and help me! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Riversilk

Master
Hey that's a start! I'm going to compile a nice table for UOF players...

I'm particularly interested in the pet ratings though... any tamer that wants to contribute??