PACK BEETLES

50 taming minimum (lots of failures) is needed, I think? 50 for control, that's for sure.

They're located in what I call Spider Cave, with Dread Spiders, some named spiders, and in the second level, absolute DEATH INCARNATE in a Spider Boss form. They need to be subdued before they can be tamed, which means damaging them ALMOST to the point of death, at which point there'll be system text telling you it has been subdued.

Careful, they're faster than you'd expect until they're really beat up.

50 taming minimum (lots of failures) is needed, I think? 50 for control, that's for sure.

They're located in what I call Spider Cave, with Dread Spiders, some named spiders, and in the second level, absolute DEATH INCARNATE in a Spider Boss form. They need to be subdued before they can be tamed, which means damaging them ALMOST to the point of death, at which point there'll be system text telling you it has been subdued.

thanku very much.i really appreciate the info

King Dingaling

Grandmaster

50 taming for control....as in.. to ride them?
if so u, u dont need any taming to ride them