Old Player (97-2007) looking for that nostalgia hit.

SaltyPorkRinds

Hi! I don't know HOW I came across the freeshard - I think I knew someone who played here, but also used to play OSI Catskills RP back in the day. I know I've never played one for any length of time before. I have but a few questions with my "HELLO THERE!"

What apps/addons are the best to use right now? Back in the day it was AutoMap and UOAssist. I'm looking for macro and customizations and whatnot. Is it Razor or UOSteam (I did a quick google search)? Also, is there an FPS fix? It's a little slideshow-esque when running. Lastly, I'm not looking to get into heavy RP, but are there player towns and the like?

Phrygian

Master
I'd recommend the Classic UO client (CUO), with Razor or Razor Enhanced. Also, there is a featured client being worked on currently, which will be unique to UOF.

Kanjar

Neophyte
Hi! I don't know HOW I came across the freeshard - I think I knew someone who played here, but also used to play OSI Catskills RP back in the day. I know I've never played one for any length of time before. I have but a few questions with my "HELLO THERE!"

What apps/addons are the best to use right now? Back in the day it was AutoMap and UOAssist. I'm looking for macro and customizations and whatnot. Is it Razor or UOSteam (I did a quick google search)? Also, is there an FPS fix? It's a little slideshow-esque when running. Lastly, I'm not looking to get into heavy RP, but are there player towns and the like?

hey, hi ^_^

You still with us?