Old get new to the server

Proven

Novice
Hi UOF,

My brother and I started playing last week and have fallen in love with the server. We hail from Atlantic (98-2005) and Siege (2007-2013) and consider ourselves veterans of production. I was mainly a rper on ATL (Amber Darkbane, Proteus) and did a lot of pvp on Siege (Saul, CoM).

I've already got my dexbard to 6x GM and I'm looking for a guild to join outside of NEW. I don't really need assistance with stuff as I'm nearing the gold for a house if needed. I'm really just looking for others to play with and learn the nuances of the shard. At this point I'm PVE until I get the resources to make my mage (if I don't just decide to stick with bard).

I looked around here last week to get a good newbie guide.. I'll probably start a new account to take advantage of young dungeon - my dexxer left the young dungeon at 5x GM that was handy. :)

Anyways, hail and farewell!

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
HAIL

I'd say check out the 'looking for guild' forum section and ask on IRC. There's always guilds looking for more people.

Have fun, see ya around ;)

Bill Bryson

Master
Welcome to the shard! There are a great deal of awesome features and amazing people. Hope you stay for a while and enjoy every bit of it. :D