WTS nvm closed

lollo

Grandmaster
Lol this house is worth at least 3x the current offers. It's the only custom in hidden valley and the only other house is a Classic small tower

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well, last time this was on the auction block I had the high bid of 400k and got blown out of the water by yourdaddy who I believe bought it for Pandone with a pricetag of like 750k.

Housing peaked in price at that time. Hard to say what it will fetch this time around but I'll put a 400k offer on the table again.

Pandone

Grandmaster
Well, last time this was on the auction block I had the high bid of 400k and got blown out of the water by yourdaddy who I believe bought it for Pandone with a pricetag of like 750k.

Housing peaked in price at that time. Hard to say what it will fetch this time around but I'll put a 400k offer on the table again.

i paid 800k from someone who was spamming naked in occlo a lot of time ago, btw i think i'll keep it for now =)

lollo

Grandmaster

Yeah housing was higher at that time but then again we're talking about unique houses. This one, the one in the wind tunnels, the one on blanche island and a few other don't follow normal housing prices. I know if I had this one I'd never let it go for less than a million