Nox relic question

Caso

Grandmaster
I'm close to Lv6 with my meta dragon. I currently have quicksilver and molten both at lv7 (yes they are high because I bought my meta at lv5 which reset 800k points from previous owner).

I'm not really much of a pvmer, more so do spawns in small groups/steal champ spawns.

Anyway my question: is nox a good combo to add to my meta dragon given I have molten and QS? It's only about a million for the relic. Or is nox a complete waste of time? I mainly do baracoon so thought nox may be ok for lv1 and lv2 spawn?

lollo

Grandmaster
I'm close to Lv6 with my meta dragon. I currently have quicksilver and molten both at lv7 (yes they are high because I bought my meta at lv5 which reset 800k points from previous owner).

I'm not really much of a pvmer, more so do spawns in small groups/steal champ spawns.

Anyway my question: is nox a good combo to add to my meta dragon given I have molten and QS? It's only about a million for the relic. Or is nox a complete waste of time? I mainly do baracoon so thought nox may be ok for lv1 and lv2 spawn?

Nox is quite good for coon, riktor and mephitis. Not so good for other champs and 95% useless for farming.

Bloody is overall much better (costs 6x as much) but i think that at those 3 champs nox will give you a higher score.

Also, bloody levels pretty fast, nox is slow as fuck and starts to get decent at lvl 6 (deadly) and "good" at lvl 8 (lethal). No difference for what i can tell from lvl 8 to 10 (which sucks, right @eppy )

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
Tame a WW, bring it to a safe spot, release it and attack it with meta. Heal the WW. Around lvl 7 QS, I used a second Vet with 90 dex for 3 sec band aids. I was able to get 1-10 on QS in 3 days of just training on a WW. Meta at the time was lvl 4, which made healing the WW a little easier. Sometimes you may kill the WW and need to go tame another. Fast lvl for QS.