New player questions - housing

kartu

Neophyte
I am fairly new to the server trying to make my way as a miner for now. I have saved up some cash and am ready to go out looking for a spot to place a house. Is this a waste of time? Are there any spots available for a small house on this server? If I have to buy from someone, is my bank check blessed?

parsnip

Grandmaster
I am fairly new to the server trying to make my way as a miner for now. I have saved up some cash and am ready to go out looking for a spot to place a house. Is this a waste of time? Are there any spots available for a small house on this server? If I have to buy from someone, is my bank check blessed?

Plenty of spaces around! Contact @Kiki if you are struggling to find a spot, he's super helpful to house hunters:
http://uoforum.com/threads/kiki-review.16588/

kartu

Neophyte
Thanks...

One quick followup. If I use the house placing tool and place just a plot, about how much will that cost me?

DBLCheeseburger

Journeyman
i bought a small marble deed for 45000 from NPC if you want to go the cheap route. But you should look at placing a 7x7 custom, you'll have the ability to demolish house and reclaim the full cost if you decide to go to a new spot. Have fun, tons of spots to place.