Need farming partners

Azyan

Master
If your arent a total newb and want to farm titans and blood eles with me ect leave me your skype and ill add you. Im sick of thieves stealing my loot its nice to have back up as well.

Reemer

Master
post this in the find a friend/join a guild section and someone will pick you up. or you can join a guild, there are lots of PVE guilds out there.

I work weird hours and mostly use PVP chars but I would be down to run around and farm. What templates are you using? Where and when do you farm?

Reemer

Master
Check out The Black Hand. They are a good, solid, friendly, helpful guild. Kinda large too so always someone to do something with. They do champ spawns here and there.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
If your arent a total newb and want to farm titans and blood eles with me ect leave me your skype and ill add you. Im sick of thieves stealing my loot its nice to have back up as well.

Please accept my apologies in advance for the annoyance this post may cause, but I find that advertising your farming locations on a public message board will not only bring thieves to your location *and potentially camp there* but also bring a bigger threat in the form of a murderer and his buddies with an even bigger incentive to ruin your day. Don't think that having a friend or two will actually negate the drive a negative karma based player will have ruining your day. The best protection is having a clandestine attitude towards things, recruit fellow farmers but do not reveal your location to the outside influence, only your inner circle should know your plans and ultimately riches..

Please accept my apologies in advance for the annoyance this post may cause, but I find that advertising your farming locations on a public message board will not only bring thieves to your location *and potentially camp there* but also bring a bigger threat in the form of a murderer and his buddies with an even bigger incentive to ruin your day. Don't think that having a friend or two will actually negate the drive a negative karma based player will have ruining your day. The best protection is having a clandestine attitude towards things, recruit fellow farmers but do not reveal your location to the outside influence, only your inner circle should know your plans and ultimately riches..

There are public runebooks with Titans and Blood elemental spawns specifically listed in them. There's also vendors who sell these runebooks.

These areas are already high grief potential unless you've been...farming under a rock! ;)

Darkarna

Grandmaster
There are public runebooks with Titans and Blood elemental spawns specifically listed in them. There's also vendors who sell these runebooks.

These areas are already high grief potential unless you've been...farming under a rock! ;)

Technically speaking, everyone who visits a dungeon is farming under a rock.. ;).