My character is stuck in a wall...

... and it crashes the game every time I start it up. Can I get an admin to teleport me to a town, or at least out of the wall?

PM me please.

Asmatu

Master
LOL! What were you doing back there?

It's probably cause your made out of rubber, rubberbanded yourself right through a wall.

Anyhow, if you have even 20 seconds, you can give it a try yourself, through the help stuck menu.. Though, it doesn't always work.

I was running through the forest and I think my character was moving faster than the game was loading. I went through a fence and am pretty sure that I am inside a castle wall right now. So yeah, "rubberbanding" is pretty accurate. The only issue is that the game really doesn't like that. It won't even give me 1 second of play time before it crashes.

Also, it is not on my character Rubber Ducky. :)

Asmatu

Master
I had a problem that similarly caused me to crash immediately when i first started here. Though, without the whole, stuck in a wall thing.

I have no idea why, nor how. But, when I re-installed UO, it fixed the problem. I dunno, it may be worth a try if the problem persists even after you manage to get out of the wall.