More and more CTF bugs

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
So today in CTF I was on blue team, in green team's base who did not have their flag. Another team who had green's flag, I think it was yellow, capped green's flag, but green's flag did not return to their base. This time, unlike the last thread I posted in the bugs section, I was running back and forth over the flag spot but no flag was being picked up. It just wasn't there. It did not exist. It was lost in time and space somewhere. So I sat there running back and forth over green's flag spot since it should have went back to their base after being capped, but I died after about 15 seconds so I don't know who or what caused it to actually be returned later.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
So there was another bug in CTF today that was pretty similar to this one. I'll give the simplified rundown:

I'm red team
In yellow team's base
Only one yellow team member in their flag room, he is holding the flag of another team
Yellow team's flag gets DROPPED (almost 100% certain that it was indeed dropped instead of capped)
The yellow guy is suddenly able to cap the flag that he's holding but yellow team's flag does not return to their base and I'm sitting there running back and forth over their flag spot waiting for their flag to come back.
It doesn't come back after 30 seconds, so I just leave.

Can we please PLEASE get these issues fixed. This is so frustrating and will be a huge issue for CTFL if it doesn't get fixed by then.