WTS > Moonglow Workshop & Vesper Bank Plot 7x11 (Taking Offers)

Consoneo

Neophyte
Howdy all. Two houses for sale today. Taking offers - This is not an auction.

I have no definitive selling price in mind, but when I'm happy with an offer on either, I'll sell that one and say so here.

Post your offer in this thread, and I will be sure to read it.

First, we have the Vesper House. It is located approximately one screen from guards and from the bridge that is right next to the bank. The great thing about the location is that you're right next to two reagent shops, the bank, the stable master, and the jewel shop.

The house is a Custom 2-story 7x11 plot. I've turned off the trees so you have a good view of the obstructions around the houses.

Vesper_House.jpg

Next, we have the Moonglow Workshop. It is located just East of the Masters of Illusion reagent shop, which is east of Moonglow. It's a very quick run to town and the bank / reagent shops from here.

It is a little hard to see on the map, but the road that leads east out of Moonglow and to that little peninsula with the split roads is where the house is located. You can see the Masters of Illusion shop just to the west of the house of the in-game map.

Moonglow_House.jpg

Again, I do not have a price in mind, but I'm looking for fair value for both of these plots.

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited by a moderator: