Monsters with backpacks and pouches.

Spatchel

Master
Is it worth checking inside these other than random items? Has anyone ever found anything of value in them?

Thanks all!

Is it worth checking inside these other than random items? Has anyone ever found anything of value in them?

Thanks all!

Personally never found anything of value and don't bother looking anymore.

There's always the off chance the monster looted something from a dead player I suppose.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Has always made me laugh how random some items are they carry and how much they carry.
I mean really, what the hell is a Ettin doing with a fancy dress an onion a sextant and a pickaxe? Did he sail somewhere, kill and ate a girl used onions for seasoning then took her dress and burying her remains somewhere?
.....lol smh

Has always made me laugh how random some items are they carry and how much they carry.
I mean really, what the hell is a Ettin doing with a fancy dress an onion a sextant and a pickaxe? Did he sail somewhere, kill and ate a girl used onions for seasoning then took her dress and burying her remains somewhere?
.....lol smh

And then decided to settle down in Despise lvl 3 with his other Ettin brethren!

Brun

Novice
I only collect blank scrolls from them, and only cause I'm still a newblet.

It's good stuff for newbs, but I think it doesn't fit.

KillaKalan

Master
The stack on the right are very common. The left I've only come across this stack of 3 once.

0549c32e4a9d8060202a1ec13e5e0325.jpg
807971f32a8347ab6bdef6896f7ba504.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bazzelaki

Novice
I usually just look for things i might need for training, such as blank scrolls, lockpicks, empty bottles. I know they are not expensive stuff and i would prob make more gold by ignoring that, and focus on killing and just buy what i need, but meh.. i also found lemons today, never saw those before, not sure if they were rare, so i threw them away.. maybe i should of checked first lol

Dellan

Grandmaster
Once I killed random harpy in woods.. It had a backpack (not pouch) with many sewing kits, hatchet and something else too. Instantly imagined story behind it, that she killed some poor crafter guy who was collecting wood. Sometimes I find pouches with pots or regs on looting mobs, it's nice..

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
I would probably never eat if it weren't for those.

Good for bumping up your stamina a little after the fight too if you'd rather not waste a TR on a small amount of stamina loss.