Money making

severus

Grandmaster
Can anyone give me a few tips on what mobs to kill, what mobs not to bother wasting my time on for fast gold gains, i was using cove 5 but now all of the mobs [especially] that really dangerous fast runner drop really low gold, i used to do balrons but they got seperated in hyloth, aw's seems to take a while to kill so dont know if theyre worth it etc.. and shame 5 well thats just completely full of pks same as deceit 5..

p.s im a tamer provoker so lets see i pack a punch when its 2 mobs together :p

Tonycakes

Grandmaster
double titan spawn in depise 3
double titan in fire 2
double shadow demons in deceit 5
double ancient wyrms in wind
double shadow demon + shadow balron in deceit 5
double shadow wyrm or shadow wyrm + dragon in destard 2
double or triple dragon spawn in destard 1 to the far right
triple ice fiends + 2 white drakes in ice 2

That's just some off the top of my head I can think of that I farm on my provoke tamer.

severus

Grandmaster
double titan in fire 2

That's just some off the top of my head I can think of that I farm on my provoke tamer.
Thanks mate, turns out i got all of them haha i must just be slow lol! Make tops 30k an hour :(

Bapes

Adept
Thanks mate, turns out i got all of them haha i must just be slow lol! Make tops 30k an hour :(

tbh, I'm kinda skeptical about these people who claim they can farm 100k an hour with their tamers. Not saying it's not possible, but 100k an hour is a lot and I wonder how they can kill that fast if it's true.

Not counting Covetous 4 pre- nerf of course...

severus

Grandmaster
tbh, I'm kinda skeptical about these people who claim they can farm 100k an hour with their tamers. Not saying it's not possible, but 100k an hour is a lot and I wonder how they can kill that fast if it's true.

Not counting Covetous 4 pre- nerf of course...
Yes ive heard that countless times, iv got the most powerful kind of tamer imo provoke discord tamer yet certain mobs still take 3-5 mins so 100k is a no go aw being one lol

Trading makes you the richest. No doubt about that. But that requires a serious knowledge of prices.

Gesendet von meinem Nokia 6610 mit Tapatalk

Ironwall

Neophyte
double titan in fire 2

Popular spots! Make sure you watch out for pks...

I used to farm the double shadow wyrms in Destard on my 120 provo bard back in the day. Used my wyrm/mare to go back and forth on targets to keep their healths really low so I could easily finish off the winner. With over 1k gold drop and decent spawn rate, you will definitely make 100k near an hour of uninterrupted time.

But, I think you can make more off of the items these top level monsters drop then the actual gold on their corpse.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
There's variables to it.
STRAIGHT GOLD, per hour is easily in the 75-80k per hour. Depending on time of day.
Then you factor in the skill scrolls.
NOT getting any taming scrolls, when you factor in time spent, and money rewarded (throwing shit on your vendor), it'd be pretty obtuse to not see how 150+k can be earned as a result of 1 hour's gameplay.

But by all means. Don't believe the people. Doesn't affect them/us. Whether people believe it or not doesn't change our bank's situation.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
If you have a tamer and cannot make 100k an hour there is something wrong with you. Pretty easy to make around 100k just in gold not counting the scrolls you get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk