meta spider

severus

Grandmaster
for my meta to have a damage pack instinct do both spiders need to be targeting, or can my singular tamed one just be stood by myside? looking at uoguide it says both must be engaged in combat?

severus

Grandmaster
Yea, and you also have to be within 3 tiles of the pet, get brood fast! :)
the grind is real on this too, trying to farm up to 200 powerscrolls blows, only got 3/200, some tell me go brood first, some say desccitate ah

Vorax

Grandmaster
I liked my choice with brood first, got me from egg to 6 in a week, bout the same farming pattern with dragon to level it, - levels 1 - animals, 2 - gazers, 3 - orcs, 4 - orcs did good here, could do up to like demons, 5 - pretty much can farm a lot of stuff to level here, I did daemons as last month they were motm, 6 - you can farm anything safely except high end paragons.

You can snag power scrolls for 30k a pop pretty easily if you can afford it, it gets quite costly.

severus

Grandmaster
I liked my choice with brood first, got me from egg to 6 in a week, bout the same farming pattern with dragon to level it, - levels 1 - animals, 2 - gazers, 3 - orcs, 4 - orcs did good here, could do up to like demons, 5 - pretty much can farm a lot of stuff to level here, I did daemons as last month they were motm, 6 - you can farm anything safely except high end paragons.

You can snag power scrolls for 30k a pop pretty easily if you can afford it, it gets quite costly.
how did you buy yours? constantly check selling forum, or keep bumping a buy thread?

Vorax

Grandmaster
Trust me man, its so much better than just using the buy/selling forums here, use both and you can get anything you want basically