Making Lock Boxes ?

dtorres1671

Hello
Need to raise lock picking so decided to make a mule. I started with carpentry thinking that was the trade skill that would make them. When I went through the list of what I could make did not see lock boxes. Am I missing something or is there a special tool?

Thanks

Kraden

Grandmaster
Hello
Need to raise lock picking so decided to make a mule. I started with carpentry thinking that was the trade skill that would make them. When I went through the list of what I could make did not see lock boxes. Am I missing something or is there a special tool?

Thanks

you make the box, it comes with a key

Make a macro to use a lockpick on the box, and then relock the box with the key

or you can macro spam on npc golden shop chests because i still dont think they fixed them resetting in like 5 seconds and thosll take ya to 75ish i think either way

Gill

Master
You need to have tinkering as well for the box to come with a key. Also I know at Valerite she has a 0-Gm Lockpicking kit with three different levels of lock boxes to practice on, thats what i used.

Valorite's shop is east of moonglow. She just closed down for some RL stuff but she said she will fully restock the lockpickers vendor before leaving. I would still do a rush job if you want to get a set though.