Lost Account

Sabadou

Novice
I played this server like mid summer last year and had 2 accounts. Unfortunately I cannot remember the username for one of the accounts. If I had them linked to an e-mail is there anyway to have the information sent to me? I believe I had them linked atleast if not is there any other way to find it. I had uninstalled the game so the folders that you could look in to see what accounts you had been on is long gone. Tried to que for a gm in game but after 6 hours was still #7 que spot so I hung that up. Any help would be appreciated.

Tsavo

Master
If you have the same computer and have not formatted your hard drive. Go to Documents - EA Games - Ultima Online

Sabadou

Novice
It would be nice. I understand that this is a free server, but Ive written 2 different admins on forums, Ive messaed every admin on IRC and its been a few days with no response. Sadly Im thinking I may just move onto another free server due to the lack of atleast a response even if its just to say that there is nothing that they can do.

andomin

Master
You'd have to contact an administrator. No offense, but you shouldn't be mad at them for taking awhile to respond. They have to go out of their way from working on things for the server to fix an issue that could've been resolved easily if you were more responsible. Write down your information in the future, our administrators are the BUSIEST people across all freeshards. Forgive them for working on content for thousands of us instead of fixing an issue for one person that could've easily been prevented. In these few days you could've already GM'd multiple characters.

Sabadou

Novice
Im not angry, Like I said in the previous post I understand that this is a free server. I do understand that there is alot that they have to do. And actually I respect them for that because they do offer a quality free server.