Look at this little gem I found...

Xombie86

Master
Was looking through my old pc games and found this gem... really wish I knew where my cloth map was.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

Xombie86

Master
y7egasab.jpg

halygon

Grandmaster
Man I found my disk like that just the other day. Found the t2a ands UO:r (beta disk - the one they have us free).. None of the disks will install on modern windows OS.

Astynax

Neophyte
How much u get

About 3 months ago, I purchased an Ultima box from Ebay for 200 dollars. It contained all cloth Maps from Ultima 4 - X to include UO and Third dawn. It included the Charter Edition box with all contents, except for the disk. Additionally, the package included all Ultima games with floppies/disks/leather bound manuals and certificates of authenticity. It also included trinkets like the coins, ankh pendant, moonstone, tarot cards and the pewter pin from UO. Also it included a Hildebrandt print of the original UO art... although it's not the right one. It's a little different than the collectable one.

While I was searching for a good box deal, I saw many UO maps/pins going for 30-50 dollars.

Here is a picture with some of the maps I received.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I guess I look for maps at the wrong times. Almost never find the one's I'm looking for and the one time I did it was priced exorbitantly so I passed.

Anyone wants to hook it up with an original cloth map let me know. Fat chance, I know I know...lol