Keg Filler Macro/Script

Kass

Novice
Anyone got a decent UO Steam or Razor Keg Filling Script/Macro. I can't seam to set one up and I'm terrible at programing macros. All the ones I program (if you can call it that) keep timing out on me and aren't very efficient. I'd love to have one that I can reuse for multiple keg. Pulling my hair out here - and I don't have much left! Please help a dysfunctional Alchemist.

Earendur

Adept
hopefully someone can prove me wrong but I believe you cannot fully automate it.

If you are looking for one you can check on every few minutes just set a macro using the make last gump option. I use this for alchy kegs;

XrbeN9C.png

Wizx13

Grandmaster
You can fully automate it by crafting into bottles. Ea chest will hold roughly 12 kegs worth of stackable potions.

bane

Master
I might try that. Thanx

A few things that helped me create my old keg filling script (lost it but it was awesome):
  • Dye each keg that is the same type of potion or will be the same type of potion the same color. You can then select kegs by color. I used this to control how many kegs of each type I filled up.
  • You can detect when a keg is full if you keep at least 1 empty bottle on you once it is full the potion you are crafting will go to the empty bottle. Then you can use that potion to "prime" the next empty keg after moving the full keg to a different container (this makes sure it isn't selected again). After next keg is primed you can continue crafting and potions will go directly to the new keg.