Keeping it simple

Pockethell

Neophyte
Alot of people with different styles will tell ya a lot of different ways to kill things, me I keep it simple. Archery, tact, music, Provo , peace, healing , anatomy. I know people say peacing is useless bit here's how my day goes. I pop in start Provo all the big stuff and peacing the little stuff running up on me from the sides ( basically everything under dragons and paragons) the whole time slamming away with a bow at 100 dex, no mana needed cause I get two hits off a rune book with 25 mana if them Killers try to get me. If the do some how out run my rune book key and pk me cause I didn't hide, they earned that loot. Hats off to ya

I gets money.

Pockethell

Neophyte
Another note on peacing. I use it more as a tool for holding the creature up for later Provo rather then using it to attack things. I find that if I don't attack The bigger creatures I peace they stay out of the brawl longer.

Me? My names LongFeather

Do you Peace mobs individually? or can you area peace by targeting the ground? How does peacing get in the way of your skill timer?

Pockethell

Neophyte
No each target has to be done individually. It's a play style that requires you to pay alot of attention to alot of little fights inside a big brawl.
One thing to remember when peacing big things allready fighting each other is it seems to confuses them and they tend to turn on you.

Me? My names LongFeather

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I'm the same type. I don't care if I get pked. They rarely get me unless I'm on the phone or something. I run 120 provoke. Gm healing, anatomy, archery, tactics, music, healing.

I aim for 1k+ kills
I make it to about 10k before I make a bank dump.

I gotta get some vendors up soon. I toss any weapons less then power on the ground and my weapons chests are overflowing. Kills me when people stay poor on uo.

Best part about uo is the economy. So many ways to make money.

yeety

Journeyman
I have the same char as Doobey, only w/out 120 pro. Not that pro yet :)
We should create a PvM guild or something to go for bigger high-end mob groups :D