Just downloaded...

Obxolicious

So I just downloaded from this website the "No I don't have Ultima Online" thing and I can't extract it to any folders or even run the program. When I do I get an error saying the file is corrupt? Help? Thanks in advance!

Mallakast

Neophyte
I was having the same issue but all i had to do was update my windows and it installed normally.... Unfortunately i still cannot get in because every time i try to create an account it keeps telling my there is a problem connecting to origin and to close Ultima Online and try again. Can anyone shed some light as how to fix this issue?

mynameis

Adept
I had to reinstall multiple times for it to work.

Are you connecting w razor using login.uoforever.com port ****? Sounds like you might be using the osi client or trying to patch. I believe the same thing happened to me. It took me almost a week to finally get on UOF :(

C:\Program Files (x86)\razor\Razor.exe

Mallakast

Neophyte
i appreciate the Feedback, I believe i found the Issue i checked for even more windows updates and still had some to do, and i realized when installed uof that all the packets werent there when i tried to use winrar. so im currently reinstalling now that i have no more windows updates. Hopefully it works, and hope that this helps other users.

Mallakast

Neophyte
I used the UOF shortcut to launch and all addresses and ips were properly set it just refused to connect. Also, the full client download is 940mb yet when I download it says it's actually 941mb so I'm wondering are some packets of files missing on my end could there be a hidden issue with the download server or location? I've had my friends download and install the game one time each and immediately start playing followed the same steps with this pc and the end result was not the same.

Mallakast

Neophyte
Ok yeah still getting the same issue. I cant connect to origin. any other things to try, would be greatly appreciated.