If you're a new player and need a house...

Hey man! I have been saving up for a house but don't really know how to go about placing one and/or getting a deed. I'd be willing to pay (if I can afford) but would appreciate your help.

My IGN is Pauladeen.

TwistedSix

Journeyman
I am willing to help anyone place a house and find a spot. I can't afford to give one away since im sitting at around 20k myself, but I can show you how to place one.

Also, in case you are doing it on your own, be aware that deeds are not blessed and may be stolen from you. They are cheaper though.

Let me know if you need me to help you find a spot,
Twisted.

parsnip

Grandmaster
If you are a new player who owns a customised house, please remember to refresh your house by double-clicking the house sign regularly. Some poor chap was within one hour of losing his house yesterday as he hadn't refreshed it. Good thing a bunch of regular IDOCers were lurking around to educate him ;)

Dirty

Neophyte
I to am new to server (almost 7xgm woot!) and looking for a house preferbly near mtns and water. As I wanna start to Mine for extra golds. I keep farming gold and end up buying my wife more regs for her toons! I can probably come up with the money but having slight issues with the plot. Any help would be great. Thank you!