HUGEEEEE POKER BUG

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
for you poker players.

the board was JJ775

3 way action. me and one other player had the remaing jack in the deck giving us the EXACT same hand(aka close to the nuts). yet instead of splitting the third players side pot. (he had the 7 for the 7s over Jacks full house.

the other player with the exact same hand as me WON THE WHOLE pot for some reason. the only thing i can think of is the full house played a kicker and i was outkicked.

but that would make it a 6 card hand. and poker is the best 5 out of 7 cards.

so needless to say i lost 1.5m over a bug.

HUGE BUG that needs to be addressed!

@Shane @Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
and i went to double check my char on uof poker legends to screen shot it. and its down i guess. AWESSSSSSSSSSOMMMMMMMMMMEE

Bromista

Grandmaster
That has been the case every time poker gets brought back. It has been busted every single time in some way or another.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Everyone that plays poker here loves it and plays often, and understands that there is a disclaimer to play with only gold you are comfortable losing and that there are no refunds.

If you don't want the risk then don't play. Otherwise stfu.

signature field is blank

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
Everyone that plays poker here loves it and plays often, and understands that there is a disclaimer to play with only gold you are comfortable losing and that there are no refunds.

If you don't want the risk then don't play. Otherwise stfu.

signature field is blank

i do understand the risks. kinda except for the script buggin out and not splittin a hand. ill never just accept that