hued plate armor

Found this plate chest and it looked completely normal [unidentified]. Used an ID wand on it and it changed color but has no magical properties. Anyone have any idea what it is or what its worth?

Babethoven

Grandmaster
nevermind... nice!! not sure what its worth, i have a full suit of brown dyed invul that i have a hard time selling....

to be honest i wouldnt sell it no less then 200k

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Yep. I was one of the first he asked, if not the first. Told him to take a screen, and bank it to keep it safe asap, as personally, I had NEVER seen anything like it before.

I was at the bank about 20 mins before the orc invasion getting ready and saw it laying on the ground. I saw it was unidentified so i just picked it up quick and used the wand on it and it turned green. I am new to the server so I thought maybe it was just some kind of custom rare and was hoping someone could help shed some light on it.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
For such little work that was done on your part.. You got a nice grab.. Although, as we saw with the Santa gloves.. unblessable wearables are a tough sale.. Especially if you don't have a complete suit.

Regardless, nice grab.. A little strange the way you got it.. And that alone would make me too leery to want to buy it. There is always an ass for every seat though.

a burglar

Novice
I was at the bank about 20 mins before the orc invasion getting ready and saw it laying on the ground. I saw it was unidentified so i just picked it up quick and used the wand on it and it turned green. I am new to the server so I thought maybe it was just some kind of custom rare and was hoping someone could help shed some light on it.

sell it for a ton of money fast it could become common with the expansion.