Guilds, Clans, Fellowships, FRENDOS?

Kanjar

Neophyte
Hi!

So I'm very new here (forum account is very old but I just opened my first gaming account yesterday).

I used to play on Old Style extreme-hardcore SecondAge style UnOfficial shards some 20 years ago: I was NEVER a pvper, never a "strong" player, never a farmer, never a good macrobeast; I've always been somewhat of a tourist or an anthropologist of Sosaria if you will.

Here in UO Forever I'm trying to get a hold of this system which looks pretty similar to the Old Style (Second Age) UOL plus some new features: I DIG IT!

Soooo I'd be very interested in doing some casual roleplaying without risking to harass people too much (pvpers and pvmers don't usually like RP and could strongly disagree with the slower pace) and perhaps exploring the world.

Are there any already estabilshed groups?
Also I'm in Discord but it looks like our channel is almost dead: are there any other private chats regarding this shard?

Thank you guys <3

Last edited:

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!
Make sure you register your discord with your game account!
This is most likely why you aren't seeing anyone talk as no one discusses things in the "landing page" of discord.
You won't be able to see the other channels until you register your game account with discord. Please let me know if you need help with this.
eOB34q9.png

Kanjar

Neophyte
Welcome!
Make sure you register your discord with your game account!
This is most likely why you aren't seeing anyone talk as no one discusses things in the "landing page" of discord.
You won't be able to see the other channels until you register your game account with discord. Please let me know if you need help with this.
eOB34q9.png
Done it, thank you ^_^