Graphics Loading Problem HELP

Anarchon

I played this game for years.... I wanted to play it again back how it used to be. But upon downloading the game and creating my character.... I am immediately in a world surrounded by half-there-trees, buildings w/ no walls or roofs to be seen, and invisible objects everywhere that i am running into. I tried several option changes that were suggested, but nothing has fixed it.
Currently I am at a standstill and completely unable to play this game because of this issue.
Please if someone has a solution to this, let me know. The game is acting like the graphics im viewing arent the right ones, i see people walking through areas that my character is unable to move through. Not a single tree has a tree-trunk graphic, no buildings have Any walls, and signs n stuff are just floating randomly. Yes I have turned the transparacy circle option both on and off to see if it effected it, but nothing changed.

I downloaded everything from the UOF website, i am using Razor to run the game. I downloaded the full game data USING the UOF launcher. I am at a loss for what the possible issue is...