GOLD SINK IDEA

Poon Doctor

Master
Going to keep this quick and simple.

The idea:

a deed that gives +1 stat to a tamed/bonded pet

Sell it on the gold sink vendor.

I think it would also make farming already great stat pets even more competitive.

bane

Master
Going to keep this quick and simple.

The idea:

a deed that gives +1 stat to a tamed/bonded pet

Sell it on the gold sink vendor.

I think it would also make farming already great stat pets even more competitive.

Good idea. An addition in the same vein would be a deed that raises on skill on the pet by 5-10 points. Would save someone time in training up a pet initially if they were willing to pay.

Poon Doctor

Master
If the price is costly for +1 stat, it could make the market for perfect pets more profitable and competitive. A dragon right now with 825 str for instance sells for 150k or so I would say. If you had a dragon with 810 str and say these stat deeds sold for 100k each, it would cost you 1.5m to get the same dragon, but maybe you like the color of yours or you are just fond of it. I think a lot of people would pay the price. Maybe even add a deed to change your pets hue.

I think if it was done right, it could be great and with enough options for customization could offer a huge gold sink.

Harken110

Expert
Dragons with near perfect stats don't sell for much. I see a few on the forums now with a dragon with max str and hit points and Int at 460 so far the highest bid is only 70k, which isn't a lot for a rare stat dragon. However, Perfect or near perfect white wyrms seem to sell well.

But I don't think the deed will increase the value of the dragons at all. If anything will decrease it since you could just customize your current pet anyway you want it, as it's not hard to find decent pets now days. Except for maybe Mares.

Although with that said I don't think the idea is a bad idea to curb inflation but it will definitely hurt the tamers market.