Giant Rat, Alligator, Giant Beetle, etc Dungeon locations?

mynameis

Adept
I'm going to blow my brains out taming and I'm only at 60.. 50-55 was worse than 55-60 but crazy enough it was on giant rats, best gains I've seen. Good locations people? Or other tamers around the same lvl wanna team up and tame/gate/release into dungeon? I'm not old enough to kill myself

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Find a taming runebook. Also go out in style, crash your car through whitehouse gate, ride a motorcycle naked with no brakes or helmet, something people will remember!

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
I'm going to blow my brains out taming and I'm only at 60.. 50-55 was worse than 55-60 but crazy enough it was on giant rats, best gains I've seen. Good locations people? Or other tamers around the same lvl wanna team up and tame/gate/release into dungeon? I'm not old enough to kill myself
Time to hit Ice Island and tame polar bears and walruses.

The Grixxitt

Apprentice
Giant rats and giant toads go to brit sewers.

Set up a macro to tame nearest creature by type,add a if health < whatever then heal, if poisoned cure, etc lines, put yourself in a corner square with LOS to a swamp square and let her rip.
Once tamed, the mobs behind it will attack your new tame and eventually kill it, thus making a space for you to tame a new one.

If you haven't already, work on music + peacemaking, you're going to need it soon.