Excuse to not use your tamer.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I'm outta charges on the ball. Great excuse to not farm with my tamer. What excuse do you guys use?

lollo

Grandmaster
A lvl 10 meta Can farm as well as a lvl 7 meta with the 4 damage relics at lvl 10?

lollo

Grandmaster
Well i can throw my lvl 7 meta in despise where the 3 titans are and when QS procs everything in the room is dead in <10 seconds. No provo needed

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
A lvl 10 meta Can farm as well as a lvl 7 meta with the 4 damage relics at lvl 10?
Meta dexxer is not as versatile as a provo tamer with meta and relics - cannot be thrown into any spawn and wreck. They can however compete in specific areas - just need slayer armor, weapons and a lot of pots to do it.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Meta dexxer is not as versatile as a provo tamer with meta and relics - cannot be thrown into any spawn and wreck. They can however compete in specific areas - just need slayer armor, weapons and a lot of pots to do it.
I think in some cases it's more relevant. Depends on play style and farming spots

AssHat

Grandmaster
two max level meta pets. rdas/champs give junk. move on to another class all together. CHECK THATS DONE!

Cack

Grandmaster
My tamer is very small...one might say it's a micro tamer. Ppl laugh at the size of my tamer. I look at other tamers and they are huge compared to me. My tamer is inadequate......

Wait what was this thread about?