EVENT: Jakaro's Last Hurrah-- House Collapse Event

Jakaro

Master
Hello Friends,

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to retire permanently from Ultima Online. I have enjoyed this game thoroughly for many years, and have had an amazing time on UO Forever. I started playing Ultima Online in 2006 on the Sonoma shard, and then moved to Atlantic around 2007. I've played on and off since then and have had many grand adventures in the game. However, it is time for me to move forward in my life and start having some excellent adventures in the real world now. 10-15 hours of in-game time can just as easily be 10-15 hours of different adventures in the real world. I have "quit" this game many times, as many of you have, but I know in my heart that this time will be the final time-- the coup de grace. I wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you for either reading or participating in some of my adventures.

I have decided to go out with a last hurrah. I have managed to place a house in the Savage swamp, home of an earlier episode found here. In a tribute to one of my greatest tricks of all time (and arguably one of the best in a UO comics series, if I say so myself), the IDOC heist, I plan on placing all of my remaining belongings onto this house and then dropping it in a final display of glory-- for real this time. There are no tricks and hijinks this time. I will upload this thread with the total amount of gold and other items I have placed onto the IDOC once that happens. I expect there to be many millions of gold and items. I hope that there is a large amount of pvp and fun times at this house. This will take place TONIGHT (2/26) at 11 PM EST; gates will be provided from Britain Bank 30 minutes prior.

Thank you and see you in-game for one last adventure at 2/26 at 11 PM! Once I have everything set up, I will update this thread with some cool pictures of the house. So thank you, those of you who have kept up with my adventures over the past few years. Please feel free to share your favorite Jakaro story or encounter over the past year in this thread, or troll me, whatevs, you know I love both! And one final time... thanks for the loot!

Sincerely,

Your Friend Jakaro

Last edited by a moderator:

SiGiL

Neophyte
Hello Friends,

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to retire permanently from Ultima Online. I have enjoyed this game thoroughly for many years, and have had an amazing time on UO Forever. I started playing Ultima Online in 2006 on the Sonoma shard, and then moved to Atlantic around 2007. I've played on and off since then and have had many grand adventures in the game. However, it is time for me to move forward in my life and start having some excellent adventures in the real world now. 10-15 hours of in-game time can just as easily be 10-15 hours of different adventures in the real world. I have "quit" this game many times, as many of you have, but I know in my heart that this time will be the final time-- the coup de grace. I wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you for either reading or participating in some of my adventures.

I have decided to go out with a last hurrah. I have managed to place a house in the Savage swamp, home of an earlier episode found here. In a tribute to one of my greatest tricks of all time (and arguably one of the best in a UO comics series, if I say so myself), the IDOC heist, I plan on placing all of my remaining belongings onto this house and then dropping it in a final display of glory-- for real this time. There are no tricks and hijinks this time. I will upload this thread with the total amount of gold and other items I have placed onto the IDOC once that happens. I expect there to be many millions of gold and items. I hope that there is a large amount of pvp and fun times at this house. This will take place 2/28 at 9 PM EST; gates will be provided from Britain Bank 30 minutes prior.

Thank you and see you in-game for one last adventure at 2/28 at 9 PM! Once I have everything set up, I will update this thread with some cool pictures of the house. So thank you, those of you who have kept up with my adventures over the past few years. Please feel free to share your favorite Jakaro story or encounter over the past year in this thread, or troll me, whatevs, you know I love both! And one final time... thanks for the loot!

Sincerely,

Your Friend Jakaro

You better not quit for real you actually amuse me.

thestand

Grandmaster
Hello Friends,

I have decided to go out with a last hurrah. I have managed to place a house in the Savage swamp, home of an earlier episode found here. In a tribute to one of my greatest tricks of all time (and arguably one of the best in a UO comics series, if I say so myself), the IDOC heist, I plan on placing all of my remaining belongings onto this house and then dropping it in a final display of glory-- for real this time. There are no tricks and hijinks this time. I will upload this thread with the total amount of gold and other items I have placed onto the IDOC once that happens. I expect there to be many millions of gold and items. I hope that there is a large amount of pvp and fun times at this house. This will take place 2/28 at 9 PM EST; gates will be provided from Britain Bank 30 minutes prior.

Thank you and see you in-game for one last adventure at 2/28 at 9 PM! Once I have everything set up, I will update this thread with some cool pictures of the house. So thank you, those of you who have kept up with my adventures over the past few years. Please feel free to share your favorite Jakaro story or encounter over the past year in this thread, or troll me, whatevs, you know I love both! And one final time... thanks for the loot!

Sincerely,

Your Friend Jakaro
@flem

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Unfortunately I am going to miss it but best of luck Jak. Family holiday to Florida comes first and no laptop when with the family.