Dueling spots

Neptune

Neophyte
My favorite part of Ultima.. Dueling.

Skill, patience, and a bit of luck.

I just started playing this game again after many years of hiatus. I have a 6 day old account with a 7x ready for the fight. Where are the popular dueling spots on this server? If anyone has runes to actual populated spots, please message me. Are there any other duelers out there?

Neptune

Neophyte
I have noticed the system, I was referring to the old school way. It might not even exist here, but i remember going to the "roofs" where 10-20-30 people chilled. waiting for duels, watching, and dropping stone walls. It had a Etiquette, and it was respected. I guess i was just hoping these places still existed.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
There is a great arena setup outside of wrong no guards has a healer would be excellent if community actually used it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah the arena outside wrong is cool.

I have several rooftop runes, my favorite being the top of the wyrm shack on marble isle. I think it's like 15x15 or so, perfect duel spot.

Neptune

Neophyte
I would appreciate a screen shot or a rune of what you are talking about. After all these years, I cant remember all the "spots". If I could get a rune to the roof-tops from old school pacific dueling, that is where you would find me. Another thing, if anyone needs practice or simply bored, hit me up.