dexxer

Beckon

Neophyte
so im making a dexxer char to be a farmer for money and stuff for my mage , at the moment he is mace,magery,anat,eval,parry,healing,resist,parry,tactics ... he is wearing studded i want any advice for better armor or gear ive read stuff but im still young player so wanted to know any tips or good dungeons i can farm for gold or gear. thanks in advance or any tactics i could use.

Beckon

Neophyte
so ive been working on temp for dexxer to supply my mage with cash which is shelved.My Skills are anat,healing,mace,magery,parry,resist,tactics 90 str 100 dex 30 intel for my dexxer someone said i should drop magery and just use recall scrolls so what would be best to replace it with what skill?

Cleper

Journeyman
so im making a dexxer char to be a farmer for money and stuff for my mage , at the moment he is mace,magery,anat,eval,parry,healing,resist,parry,tactics ... he is wearing studded i want any advice for better armor or gear ive read stuff but im still young player so wanted to know any tips or good dungeons i can farm for gold or gear. thanks in advance or any tactics i could use.

you don't need resist and parry. instead, add provocation to your template.

Mace (Switch to Archery later on)
Tact
Anat
Heal
Magery or Hiding (go with hiding since its cheaper to train now, I personally prefer magery for that gheal, healing is too slow)
Provo
Music

You will make A LOT of money with this template.

-to train provo, go to deceit bard table(search around in forums). I personally have never gone there. I simply went to a graveyard which has fences and provo mobs onto myself.

shame and despise are good dungeons to start at.

and here's a little advice. run around the world and look for public runebook libraries. a lot of them have marked hunting spots. I believe there is one right next to Occlo bank. Some are better than others. search around.

good luck.

you don't need resist and parry. instead, add provocation to your template.

Mace (Switch to Archery later on)
Tact
Anat
Heal
Magery or Hiding (go with hiding since its cheaper to train now, I personally prefer magery for that gheal, healing is too slow)
Provo
Music

You will make A LOT of money with this template.

-to train provo, go to deceit bard table(search around in forums). I personally have never gone there. I simply went to a graveyard which has fences and provo mobs onto myself.

shame and despise are good dungeons to start at.

and here's a little advice. run around the world and look for public runebook libraries. a lot of them have marked hunting spots. I believe there is one right next to Occlo bank. Some are better than others. search around.

good luck.
Is it correct that you only need about 50 magery to gheals without fizzle?

halygon

Grandmaster
Is it correct that you only need about 50 magery to gheals without fizzle?
No, about 71 magery would be needed. Now you can use gheal scrolls and get no fizzles.

But you also need to keep in mind that the effectiveness (how much the spell heals) is based on magery skill level also. So you will not heal anywhere as much as you would at GM.

halygon

Grandmaster
One more question is this template viable for a dungeon pk
Fencing tactics anatomy magery resist healing hiding
Yeah it can be used for that, but will be limited on what it can do when people run. All you will be able to do is chase them and hope you can catch up.

Beckon

Neophyte
oh so ive done as suggested for dexxer - archery,hiding,healing,no magery tho but all other stuff yes but im getting pwned over and over by reds lol even provo i have question how many monsters can i provo at once and if im out of range do they continue being under my command as provo?

crazy-horse

Master
Question. No resist?? I know you cant dex PvM without it, but with all the explosion-flamestike bombers out there... no resit for PvP? Really???
If only one had said that I would have written them off as either crazy or wanting an easy target.. but it seems the consensus. I don't get it, can someone please explain what I'm missing?

Beckon

Neophyte
Ya I was thinking same but not sure what I could even drop to get resists since I like archery Provo and hiding

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk