WTS Delete

tankian

Grandmaster
Maybe some payout to 'other place winners' might help.
yes i was thinking about adding in a 2nd and 3rd place winner as well. something like 2nd gets x amount of gold and 3rd gets an ethy or something, i still need to work something in

tankian

Grandmaster
4m for the organizer. .. Lmao and I thought 50/50 draws were a rip this is just pure greedy.
i am far from GREEDY> as most people on this server know me. i have given out over 5 mill in gold, at least 10 ethys to new players, regs somewhere around 10-12 houses and donated many things and resources to the newbie help center i have donated alot to the server in the past. and at least $600 of my RL money went towrds helping the new players

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Then this must be out of character because given the numbers you using this is strictly to make money for the organizer. Sorry even with a 2nd and 3rd you might give out 1.75m and take 3.25m? I think it would be a fun idea but this is a get rich quick scheme.

tankian

Grandmaster
Then this must be out of character because given the numbers you using this is strictly to make money for the organizer. Sorry even with a 2nd and 3rd you might give out 1.75m and take 3.25m? I think it would be a fun idea but this is a get rich quick scheme.
get rich quick scheme? im already one of the richest on the server. thought it would be fun and help someone make an investment . and if you read my 1st post i said keep on topic, no bashing or trolling. if u dont like it. dont buy a ticket

TheFallen

Grandmaster
As I said good idea bad numbers do as you please but do not sell it as something it isnt. If this was being done for the server it would be 0 profit or even at a loss. Ill end my contrubution here and wish you luck.

Pandone

Grandmaster
Could be cool if you drop the cost of the ticket and start the raffle when all the 100 tickets are sold. 50k is too expensive for the new players imho