decent event today

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
JhRE0JG.jpg

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
I just walk around opening corpses, half the stuff I found other people left
I think this is the main disadvantage of such's events. Need rethink looting system for event's.Ton's of corpses hard to open and if u mistake... puff! GUARDS !!!! AREST THIS SCUM,and world around you turn in grey color...... oOooOooOOO

and mad dexxer's who no one chance to you if you simple warrior or archer:confused:

i got soo much just looting corpses as well... so many tamers let there pets go chase monsters down and never recover loots... maybe 4/10 they dont loot lol .... i got 3 braziers 1 short white 1 tall white 1 short red. and 2 crystal frags... 150k gold through the time... and only casted maybe 20 spells total. lol :p

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
anyone know a way to get Razor to open nearby corpses with a hotkey? same thing as when Razor opens incoming corpse within range, but instead tied to a key press

this would be the ultimate event looting tool because my precious fingers wear out from double clicking, and I'm sure I miss half the corpses

does a rare decaying on a corpse make a sound if nobody opened the corpse to see it??